How big should my table be?
A rectangular table is the most common table shape, but how many people actually fit around the table? We have created a size chart for this to give you a direction. Are you planning to place the table against a wall; then take into account a reduction in the seating areas on that side.
Size chart straight table
- 160x90cm table 4-6 people
- 180x90cm table 6-8 people
- 200x90cm table 8 people
- 220x90cm table 8-10 people
- 240x90cm table 10 people
- 260x100cm table 10-12 people
- 280x100cm table 10-12 people
- 300x100cm table 12 people
NB! The above dimensions are "standard" sizes. Longer tables are often also made narrower for a cozier appearance.
How big should my round table be?
A round table gives a special and cozy atmosphere to your space, but how many people actually fit around the table? We have created a size chart for this to give you a direction.
Round table size chart
- ø120cm round table 4 persons
- ø130cm round table 4-5 persons
- ø140cm round table 5-6 persons
- ø150cm round table 6-7 persons
- ø160cm round table 7-8 persons
- ø170cm round table 8-9 persons
- ø180cm round table 10 persons
NB! A round table "grows" quickly in relation to its diameter. As a calculation example; from 120cm to 140cm gives about 35% more leaf surface!